Monday, August 27, 2007

1982 Mercedes 300SD

Shit, bitch: I own you!




Ah, yes, this is my new car. Nothing's happened to the old car, but the stable is growing. I love this car.

Tomorrow is my 1st workshop packet in Jane's class. Normally one gives the class 5-10 pages of po-crap to sift through, but I gave 14. My hope isn't to win the Pissing Contest, just to flop enough material on them so as to keep the 1st years from using my work as a soapbox for their horsecrap pet peeves. At this point in the game, all I want to hear is Yes, this works generally, or No, burn this. I know what I'm doing, I just don't know what people think of it--you know? Don't tell me what to create as an artist, just tell me it sucks/doesn't suck.

I don't know why, but I'm so, so tired.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

Awesome dude. That car is so dope.

"Don't tell me what to create as an artist, just tell me it sucks/doesn't suck."

Dude, everyone's got an opinion...the problem is most people's opinion can suck a dick. That was the best advice someone gave me about a year ago...and I still think it holds true, so I thought I would pass it on.

love

-A

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home