Friday, January 04, 2008

Pomo photo stash




Tonight's my big, and by big I don't actually mean big, art opening. Yes, sir, I've got one of those. It's called "Most at Home in Motels" and it is just a shit ton of polaroids, and by shit ton I don't actually mean shit ton, but about 375. Here's a few photos of the photos.

In other news, someone offered to buy the cowboy boots I'm wearing today right off my feet for $220. I need the money, badly, but I sed suckit ho to him and grabbed my crotch CalBaptist style at him. Just right at him. Boom right at him. It was smooth.



All I can listen to right now is the new Jonny Greenwood soundtrack to There Will Be Blood. I can't wait till the hardcore band called that comes out in 7months.

3 Comments:

Blogger Adrian Martinez said...

that calbaptist style crotch grab made me laugh so hard. so slick.

i didnt know that existed. ill have to see that one day.

and congratulations on the show. it looks great. tell the family i say "hello."

11:18 PM  
Blogger la gloria, la gloria, la gloria said...

hey man,
"hope you're well and not in hell."
luv,
the will

8:26 PM  
Blogger Julie Ray said...

hey, is your show in Tucson? it looks very cool.
julie

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home