Saturday, August 12, 2006

Hot Dot Above, Tan Man Below


The three of us just came back from the Flagger this evening. It was really nice to see my dad and Matt Fahy. It rained with force all three days, but in true Monsoon fashion, the clouds never lasted more than an hour overhead. A bit longer than normal, just enough to take the edge off the warmer part of the day.

We're still moving on Monday, but we're coming back next weekend for plenty of crap. I hope that this will include a trip to Queen Creek, so, Matt, let us know if you two will be around. This Tuesday I have an interview at Kore Press, which is a boutique literary press that publishes women poets exclusively. They're looking for an assistant to the director, and it just might work out that I will be said assistant. It would be a great job, work-wise--I'd learn tons about the business side of poetry--but I really don't have a clue what the pay is. But, hopefully, somewhere between the teaching job and the Kore job I'll have work that I'm very excited about.

1 Comments:

Blogger matt said...

hey joe, we're around 98% of the time, wifes not having to good of a time being pregnant. the 18th and 19th im going to yuma to visit my brother, i'll be back late afternoon sat.
let me know if you guys want to come over for a beer and some scrabble, or wine and some uno...
we've got mucho room.
email me or something. salusky@cableaz.com

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home