Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Poem for Don




Donald is unafraid what a dude'll do in a town full of heroes and villains.





No difference:
Donald is the states, the states
across this nation. Don't you
worry 'bout me. I wouldn't worry about me. Donald is cop shoot cop I believe
I believe.

Donald is
the lemon of pink. Well well
well well well well. Donald is
1000 cities. Now the angels killed devils, hung them in the streets
& reveled

in the fires
of the bloodlust & revenge.
"A blue pain will come into
us all," the infant lisped. Soul rhymes with toes, Goethe with sleet. I have blue
gorgeous eyes,

gouged my
socket, with my left eyeball,
interested, I watched him
poke an unfiltered Camel through my blue pain, then smoke the cigarette.
I party at

3 a.m.
--alone, thank God.
Ah, with a valium from the
bride, it's the Devil I love.
The Devil I love & that's as funny as real love & that's as real
as true love.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

joe, i love you, and miss you greatly... hahaha... seriously though..the previously written is true... both hetero and otherwise.. **wink wink
email me i want to know what's doin south of my house... want to chat maybe visit.. so that Noah may meet his fam...

reachthesky@cox.net

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home