Monday, May 05, 2008

A Master of Fine Arse



It's been so long since I've talked to anyone. I miss you all. Below are some pictures of what I've been doing away from you. This is my book, called Cleave. I'm turning it in to the Graduate College today, completing my MFA in Poetry. I love you all--all of you--and I know that now I'll have much, much more time to be a good friend now. I'm glad & blessed to have friends, and I hope to see everyone soon. We'll catch up, and do all the best things. Endure, as they say.





6 Comments:

Blogger Adrian Martinez said...

my goodness i am proud of you. i look forward to you having more time, and to reading you poems, its been a while. i still remember that short story you read to me about your 19th birthday.

love you Joe.

3:43 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

i am so proud of you man. i love you so much. now get your master of fine arse out to LA.

hugs and drugs.

-A

10:41 PM  
Blogger la gloria, la gloria, la gloria said...

great job man. I hope to see you soon.
love,
Paul

9:14 PM  
Blogger Keith said...

o man. what a beauty. Does this mean you might have time to read other (unaccomplished) poets' work? haha. Seriously man, good to see you back on here. Looking forward to reading your work. It has always been some of my favorites.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Pete said...

Congratulations Joe.

11:15 AM  
Blogger Michael Baker said...

Congratulations. I'd like to read it.

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home