Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Two Thousand-'gine


Friends, many of you will not read this because I don't really post on it any more. I should just give up and retire it, but, probably unfortunately, I don't say die when I should, usually, so it keeps plugging along. What am I going to talk about, anyway? Sex or something? Love? Art? Myself? It's all so blase. I'm not half the man I wish I was. I'm not half the man I wish I was. I'm lucky to have two women who love me more than I ever deserve, as evidenced in the photo above, and, with any luck, I'll at least keep that together. If nothing else, I hope to keep that together. 

Good night, my darlings: Until tomorrow. 

6 Comments:

Blogger Adrian Martinez said...

Goodnight Joe.

Hope you had a great Christmas. Love you.

-Adrian

PS. Your blog is at its best when you write about your family. I always imagine them being the biggest part of who you are.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

don't stop. keep it goin'

5:33 PM  
Blogger Dugaldo said...

Love. Art. Yourself. Yes. But V8 Salsa is the stuff of genius. Please do continue.

1:32 PM  
Blogger la gloria, la gloria, la gloria said...

Hey,
It was good to see O and Lindsey. I hope we can drink coffee together soon or sometime.
Congratulations on your teaching position.
Love,
Paul

5:53 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

Stella here from the CBU days. Nice to hear your voice again.

4:44 AM  
Blogger Keith said...

hey man, I'm always glad to see new stuff on here. I never got to tell you, but you helped me with my poetry in ways you don't even know. Thanks man.

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home