Saturday, September 02, 2006

in response to matt's sick and awesome post about kilnemia's tour...



Ok, I've been flipping through the old photos the past few days while we've been settling into our new place, and was a little confused after hearing Matt's take on Britney. So, here's a few kind of funny and fitting polaroids of the thing called a tour. I hope you guys think back on that time as fondly as I do--it was one of the best times of my life and I'm glad I was able to share it with each and every one of you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

I will never forget the times we had in that van. Good and bad, it was all worth it in the end. I will cherish those moments forever.

love

6:26 AM  
Blogger matt said...

for sure, in some perspective i would have rather traveled in the belly of a pop star, that's all i was saying. the only reason i posted the dumb sculpture was how appropriate your naming the van britney, run down and somewhat white trash...however oddly attractive.

remember "only rudy showed up" LOL.. and walking around that little town while curtis attempted to drink himself to sleep with mikes hard lemonade..and beej, you and i came across that leathery that willie nelson owned...wow im almost going to cry...but then i remember walking like 10 miles in my semi melted nike, making blisters on the whole bottom of my foot, only to get to some po' dunk gas station where beej and i slept in a parking space (**see photos). man, that whole trip was rad.

8:24 AM  
Blogger Joseph Mains said...

oh hell yeah it was rad. you can't pay for stories like those, the gotta be earned. ah, yes, the belly of britney. twice.

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home