Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Grace grows in winter.


Five bucks to the first person to comment on where the subject line comes from (if you have their lyrics tattooed on your body, you're disqualified--even if they're hidden under monster-flesh on your back!). I'll send check, or well-hidden cash, your choice.

I've been feeling the weight of existence lately. I think that's a good thing, but, without trying to sound dramatic, I'm hoping that it will lead to a greater understanding of how to live life. That still sounds dramatic, but, really, I think I'm just being challenged emotionally and artistically. We all do it at different times in life, and when it comes to me, I gotta say I hit the mid-90s hardcore that we all know and love, go for a run and pretend that I'm jumping over Brad Rhoades and pointing along to an Overcome show or something. A test, a trial...

13 Comments:

Blogger la gloria, la gloria, la gloria said...

I'll be the first to comment, but I don't know where it's from. sticking with a winter theme, I would guess something from Robert Frost, or Steinbacks "the Winter of Our Discontent".
Tell you fam that my fam's excited to chill.

9:52 AM  
Blogger matt said...

um...does it (or do they) begin with an "F" and have to do somewhat with eyesight?

12:44 PM  
Blogger B. C. Lovato said...

i'm going with strong arm

1:31 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

eeeeeeeeh...
Focused.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Joseph Mains said...

b.c. lovato--five bucks! tell me how you want it!

3:57 PM  
Blogger B. C. Lovato said...

i want it delivered by hand or not at all!

5:02 PM  
Blogger Joseph Mains said...

OK. You might have to wait till winter break, but I can make that happen.

8:50 PM  
Blogger matt said...

im calling shananigans.. the tattoo that i have covered in monsterous insect-like muscular tissue..would render ad-rock as the winner..my tattoo said "my death is life" which is a Focused lyric, not a strongarm lyric(unless of course youre not speaking of me) i love you anyway..

7:12 AM  
Blogger Joseph Mains said...

shame on me!

7:55 AM  
Blogger B. C. Lovato said...

Ah! Looks like you owe multiple people a little cash or a little visit! Better pay up.

10:35 AM  
Blogger la gloria, la gloria, la gloria said...

I was the "first person to comment". Five bucks.

11:57 AM  
Blogger Joseph Mains said...

man, you guys are milking me like a prostate over here.

12:05 PM  
Blogger B. C. Lovato said...

Haha, I read prostitute at first. I guess it applies either way...maybe. Anyway, back to Heidegger I go!

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home