Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Zounds wind sounds!


Man, I've been writing a lot. I don't think I've had a burst of creative energy like this since about a year ago. I have started writing a long poem about the sexual life of one James Joseph. I don't think it will end up being about that, but it's giving me a springboard for now. This sounds silly, but the poem's in 26 sections, and each section will start with a letter of the alphabet, in reverse order, from Z to A. Then the last line from each section all fit together to form a coda, but from A to Z, to form a final section or whatever. I don't know if it will work, but it's what I'm working on right now.

I just got my Spork 5.1 in the mail yesterday--I'm excited. Keep on truckin'.

2 Comments:

Blogger la gloria, la gloria, la gloria said...

!!!
Post Script:
there are interesting combinations of letter in the key for signing in to post. This time it was: flqoq... Qoq is a delightful way of refering to 'cock'.

1:10 PM  
Blogger Keith said...

The Hebrews did a lot of things like that in writig the Psalms. Not that we can read Hebrew, but I thought it was cool.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home