Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Hey, oooo


Finally have the arm outlined. Boy, it's been slow-movin' up in Mesa.


I've been really busy with school, but it's really becoming exciting, and I'm very glad to be here.

I made a book for my brother Dan for his birthday. It took about a month longer than I expected, but I finally finished it today. I don't know if you can see in the photos, but I did everything from folding the pages, sewing them by hand, binding it together, then covering it all up. I don't want to give it away.


Here's a photo of the bike I built up for Lindsey.

7 Comments:

Blogger Pete said...

Oh man Oh man, your backpiece inspired me oh so long ago. Can't wait to get that started. Money's tight though...

10:59 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

so awesome. looks like you have been busy. i wish you had more pictures of that book i would love to see the detail. now the arm looks sick...i just can't tell how far it goes down. is it a 3/4 sleeve? need more pics joe! miss you man. oh and congrats on the bike. damn man you have just been movin along.

love

5:17 AM  
Blogger Joseph Mains said...

thanks man. i'll put up more photos of the book and the arm, but it's like a 5/8 sleeve. man, i miss you too.

8:38 AM  
Blogger matt said...

youre beautiful ..

2:44 PM  
Blogger la gloria, la gloria, la gloria said...

we should get together and build some books.... and then go to a Make Believe show on Nov. fifth, at the Modified Arts venue.
Slaying items included in latest post:
Seraphim Skull
Armpit shot


Inuendo through your window.

4:59 PM  
Blogger Keith said...

I cant believe you built a book. That is really exciting, in an artsy, super-cool sort of way. Hope you're well.

5:30 PM  
Blogger la gloria, la gloria, la gloria said...

....and not in hell.

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home