Friday, October 27, 2006

Thin kids get a skinny neck hex (heads hang heavy)


This will be my first weekend in Tucson in a month, and it will be another month before I get a weekend here again. There are all the parties and crap this weekend for halloween, and I was planning on dressing up like one of the kids here in the program, but I'm now going to have to purchase Crocs for the thing--thought I'd be able to borrow a pair--and cut my hair into a bad, two-tone fauxhawk to pull it off. I think I'm just tired enough that a little trip to the Target for those shoes is enough to deter any funny stuff. By the way, sorry I've been subjecting everyone to all these near-naked shots of myself lately; I don't know what that's about.

3 Comments:

Blogger la gloria, la gloria, la gloria said...

It's about givin' bruises like Bruce Lee....

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wanna see your baby maker..oh wait..umm..

i have a pair of keen slip ons similar to crocs...mine look like wood clogs though..freakin comfie..

anywho...rock out with your cock out...

hows the daisy dukes?

12:44 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

nudie judy.

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home