Thursday, November 30, 2006

I'm thinking of a word that begins with U.


Just turned in my big paper for the semester on quantum physics blah blah blah. Haven't slept much in the past few days. Can't wait for winter vacation. Bought a car yesterday in Chandler. Our old car's clutch went out on the way back to Tucson: good timing. Almost enough to prove the existence of God. Almost.
I get the darking feeling that I'm going to be the asshole that washes his car every Saturday now. This fact is balanced for me by the fact that I'm also going to be the asshole that can buy his family a car that won't crap the sack or get them killed in any accident. Such is the torrent!

4 Comments:

Blogger Adrian Martinez said...

what is it? (the car)

10:00 PM  
Blogger la gloria, la gloria, la gloria said...

congratulations on the quantum physics, and the car. You ain't got no alibi.
Love,
The Will
I almost sent you a post-card from Houston over Greedy-Belly day, but I was layed up with a belly that just kept on giving.

6:32 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

Lets see the car homie.

11:30 AM  
Blogger matt said...

got three cars...two are brand new..one is wicked old..not sure which one is better than the other..
07 dodge caliber
06 scion xb
57 vw bug (which is for sale by the way)

so, let us know what you got...

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home