Saturday, November 18, 2006

Until you fall dark asleep.


Men and Women--music has been so exciting to me lately. I'm writing from the sofa in our living room, and, sitting here, it occurs to me that it's the first time I've sat down here since I went to Brooklyn. It's not like our house is big, it's not like there are tons of places to sit, I just haven't sat down here. That's, maybe, a silly detail to write about, but this Saturday feels like a good day to be sitting on a sofa. It's not too hot, it's bright cheery all over, O. is taking a nap, L. is shopping, I'm spinnin' the hardcore jams--and I just saw this awesome video on youtube of the University of Arizona marching band covering Radiohead for their halftime show.
Yesterday I had some amazing goat cheese, green chile scones, bahari dates, and a persimmon all at once. I'll be damned if hell tastes anything like that. For now, the farmers' market on Fridays at school is as close to hell as I can get away with, eventhough I've been wearing quite a bit of black clothing lately. Yes, yesterday was a sexy day, it was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home