Thursday, November 09, 2006

Explain water to the fish.


Sitting in the airport, I just finished a paper idea for a class, tried to get tickets to see one of my professors read this weekend in NYC (in point of fact, the same professor my paper idea is for), and decided that there's another stupid job I'm probably going to apply for.
My arm is tattooed and almost healed. After she lent rolls all the scabbies off the bed and all I'll show you the nearly-finished result.
I really wish that Converge would have put the vocals a little higher in the old mix on this new one. While they're at it, I wouldn't mind being able to hear them on You Fail Me, too. I don't know... maybe I'm just becoming deaf.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you fun in NYC... I cant wait to go back... is the family going with you?

2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home