Monday, November 06, 2006

We neither hide nor seek.


Ah, shit, friends... the world is a heavy place. When I took my first tattoo, I got "more weight" put on me, in a way, to kind of paraphrase a line I really love by the Florida hardcore band from the 90s called New Day Rising--"ca'mon motherf'er, bring on the pain..." but more poetic, etc. Sure, I thought, I can handle anything! I'm an existentialist! Bring it! Well, I still really, really love my little inky-poos, but who would ever *ask* for all that crap? Dude, an 18 year-old--that's who.
By the by, though, I almost got my arm finished last night. As you may or may not know, there will exist some red highlights on the old sleeve, and we didn't get those done, but all the rest is finished. I'll be sure to post some photos once everything smoothes out and heals up. Man, I'm tired. I hope everyone out there is hanging in there. I'm hitting the NY this weekend, so lock up the china and hide yr virgins! Has anyone heard the new Converge? I just picked it up and am stoked to take it for a spin.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

youre going to new york?

1:52 AM  
Blogger Joseph Mains said...

thanks, mattiecakes

6:50 AM  
Blogger B. C. Lovato said...

ok, go to Joe (13th St and 5th ave ish or waverly and 6th ave). Get a latte or macchiato or just an espresso and let me know what you think. their drip is good too, but espresso is the besto.

8:00 AM  
Blogger la gloria, la gloria, la gloria said...

Heals up, attention paid.

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home