Thursday, December 21, 2006

Easier to drink on an empty stomach than eat on a hroken beart


Been playing drums for the past hour with Onnavah. Pretty cool. It's cold in Arizona. I warmed up a tortilla and ate it the other morning and the whole time it was just steaming like a bastard. So much steam. It had a lot of seamin. Speaking of, it's been a while since I've shaved my balls; I need to get on that. I haven't shaved my face in a while, either. I'd been doing a lot of shaving recently, but I'm taking a break until, I think, January 3rd or 4th or so. The problem with the skinny jeans being hip is that you can't really wear cowboy boots well. What, you can put the jeans into the boots, but you'd better have the fancy kind then. You could maybe just pull them over the boots, but that would be retarded. You could cuff them really high, but still a little over the boot, and that's worst of all. On top of it, the only dude who I've seen come even close to pulling off skinny jeans while still looking like a man is Adam, but his were Nudies, and they were probably straight legs, and they were so cool you're allowed to do anything you want while you wear them. It's Thursday so it's free day at the Art Museum. I'm hittin' that, so I'll see you all later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

nudies. that the only way to do it.
shaving...yeah no matter where it is you should try and stay on top of that. however, it is winter so maybe that makes it ok to wait a while.

5:18 PM  
Blogger Joseph Mains said...

i'm bankin' on it!

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home