Saturday, January 06, 2007

I don't do too much talkin' these days. These days.


The coffee at my house isn't all that great these days. These days, I hate to say it, but the crappy hookah/espresso lounge where you're most likely to hear six different languages in 30 minutes in Tucson actually pulls the best espresso in town. Don't get me wrong, they don't have anywhere near the best coffee beans or drip coffee or anything else, they just know how to pull a proper espresso. Actually, I'm pretty sure they use some vaccum-drum Itallian crap that's not Lavazza or Illy--which is nice, since Lavazza is way too winey for me, and Illy just isn't my thing at all. Still, though, these days, I'd like to be able to go somewhere low-key, without euro dance music playing and jocks puffing on the hookah. School and work start offically on Monday and Wednesday, respectively. I'm not ready. I'd like a few days of not talking to anyone, riding the bicycle out on the town to the park and espresso bar and what ever. It's cool out, but the sun is bright and, with a sweater on, it's enough to cook your insides just enough to keep you out in the beautiful Sonoran January. Also, unfortunately, I've lost my tattoo artist, at least for now, so if you've got a good one and want to see me, shoot me an email and maybe I can visit. These days,

I like seeing you cold like that.

1 Comments:

Blogger matt said...

pima rules...im startin mcc here in a few days..and im not looking forward to it...i think it's rad youre all hooked up at pima...

as far as artists go..my boy rick is super cool...not very trendy (not that your stuff is..but..just saying).. what happened to your guy?..

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home