Monday, January 01, 2007

I'm calling off falls from Grace


Alright. 2007, huh? Mens, I don't know how this year will go, but I hope to see all of you in it. We've been in the Phoenis up until today. It was intense, it was warmer than Tucson--by a lot, actually--and, more than anything, I'm glad that I'll be sleeping in my own bed tonight: that's been too long, too. We drove in to town today and the sun was so bright and warming.

I'd like to find a good turtleneck sweater that's, obviously, black. If any of you have seen one lately, let me know where to look.

love_

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

turtle neck? are you sure?
Bane was amazing, there was like 3000 kids, and Reach The Sky played like 3 songs as a suprise. Oh man all I can say is it was the best.

7:48 PM  
Blogger B. C. Lovato said...

alright man, here's the turtleneck you need.
http://www.apc.fr/us/en/fiche_article.php?ref=3LD03834387H

it's at APC and expensive, but it is on sale and their stuff is all totally amazing.

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home